- Lamb or Goat Chops – 1 and ¼ Pounds
- Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder – ½ Tbsp
- Ground Paprika – ½ Tbsp
- Dried Parsley – 2 Tbsp
- Siracha Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander – 1 Tbsp
- Cumin – ½ Tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 Lime Big
- Tabasco – 4 Drops
- Salt – 2 Tbsp
- Oil – 4 Tbsp
Add all powders into bowl with Lime Juice & Tabasco and mix well as paste. No need to add water. Add Lamb chops ensure paste is applied evenly thorough the meat. Keep meat in Fridge for 2hrs – 4hrs for marination.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree
- Apply oil in Cast Iron griddle or Baking tray and place marinated lamb chops and apply oil again on the top of the meat. I prefer Cast Iron instead of baking tray – because the heat is maintained after cooking.
- Bake the Lamb Chops for 20minutes
- Turn the meat to other side.
- Bake for another 15minutes
- Typically Lamb Chops will be done in 35minutes total, but always check before starting broiling. Cook time, depends upon the size. Thickness of Chops I used is half inch.
- Apply left over marination paste one top of the meat and apply oil.
Broil one side for 3-4minutes and take it out for applying paste on other side.
Note: Broiling time depends on the thickness of meat. Sometime will be done in 2mins, keep checking via Glass door to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- There will be paste on the grill/pan which is roasted well & cooked, feel free take and apply them in meat along with broil paste. Do this step only if the paste on the cooking grill is not burned.
- Turn all meat to other side, apply left over marination and spray oil
- Broil another side for 3-4minutes.