I have been trying to replicate my favorite Pizza hut Chicken wings and this is the closest I could replicate. I prefer oven baked rather than oil fried as oven baked is relatively healthier. This is a simple recipe and can be done in 30-40mins. I have used the masala powder available in our kitchen and will try to add equivalent of what I have used.
- Chicken Wings – 2 Pounds
- Siracha – 2 Tsp
- Paprika – ½ Tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
- Aachi Fish Masala – ½ Tsp
- Mexican Chilli Powder / Tajin Classic Seasoning – ½ Tsp
- Lime – 1 No (or 2 Tsp juice)
- Hot Sauce – ½ Tsp
- Wing Sauce (Optional)– 2 Tsp
Salt – 2 Tsp
Mix all above items in a bowl and apply marination evenly on the chicken wings. It’s recommended to keep the chicken marinated for 4hours in fridge – however if you are in hurry or planned last minute, you can keep it only for 30mins and start cooking.
- Preheat oven to 375 °F in bake mode
- Apply oil in cast iron griddle and place chicken wings
- Bake one side for 10mins and flip the chicken wings
- Apply/Spray oil and cook for another 10mins (total 20mins baking).
- After 20mins of baking, spray oil and start broil. Broil chicken 5mins each side (total 10mins broil).
- Sometime broiling will be done in 6-8mins depending on the moisture left, so monitor closely while broiling.
- Now chicken wings ready to eat as is.
- Optional Final step: After broiling is done, move chicken into mixing bowl and add 4Tsp of Wing sauce and mix it evenly and serve hot.