Fish fry in oven baked is healthy alternative to fully oil fried and get almost same taste. Salmon has lot of health benefits – rich in Vitamin-D, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, several sources of Vitamin-B, Potassium.
Total Time: 10 Mins Prep + 30 Mins Cooking
- Salmon Fillet – 1.5 Pounds
- Ginger Garlic Paste– 2 Tbsp.
- Siracha Sauce– 2 Tbsp.
- Coriander Powder– ½ Tbsp.
- Dried Green Chili Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Aachi Fish Fry Masala – 2 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp.
- Salt – as needed
- Mix all items into bowl and prepare marination. Add half cup of water so that Marination is not so thick
- Marinate Fish for 2 hours (minimum 30mins)
- Preheat oven for 375 Degree
- Apply olive oil into cast iron girdle and place fish fillet
- In oven, cook one side for 15mins (in bake)
- Take out after 20mins and apply olive oil on and flip/turn the fish
- Cook for another 10mins
- Take out after total of 30mins of cooking, and apply left over marination on both sides for broiling.
- Broil each side for 2 or 3 mins each side, depending on your roast level preference.
- Note: With total cooking time of 30mins + 6mins, the fish will be ‘well-done’, if you prefer medium cooked – try reducing to 20mins+6mins broiling
Fish after Marination
Veggie noodle soup is healthy recipe since lot of fresh vegetables are part of this and it’s our family favorite. The preparation is very simple. There are two variations – this can be taken as soup or with noodles depending on your preference and need. Preparation time 30-40mins.
- Bok-Choy – 2 Cups
- Mushroom – 2 Cups
- Carrot – 1 Nos
- Beans – 2 Cups
- Jalapeno Chili Dried – ¼ Chili (Yes, don’t add full – just a quarter)
- PF Chang Hakka Noodle Packet
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp.
- Spring Onions
- Egg Whites (Optional)
- Veggie Soup Mix (2 Tbsp.)
Salt – as needed
Add Noodle and salt and Boil in container for 10-15mins. Once it’s cooked strain water and add cold water so that noodle is not over cooked.
Veggie Soup Preparation
- Cut all veggies in medium size (Radish into 4, beans cut into 5-7, mushroom by 4)
- In container add water, veggies and salt – boil for 15mins
- Now add ginger garlic, dried Jalapeno and Veggie soup mix powder and boil soup for another 10mins
- When soup is almost done, optionally, pour egg whites directly into boiling soup and egg will cook in the soup in few mins (2-5mins)
- Now soup can be taken as is, or with Noodles.
- If you want Noodle soup, just add the prepared noodles
- Lamb or Goat Chops – 1 and ¼ Pounds
- Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder – ½ Tbsp
- Ground Paprika – ½ Tbsp
- Dried Parsley – 2 Tbsp
- Siracha Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander – 1 Tbsp
- Cumin – ½ Tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 Lime Big
- Tabasco – 4 Drops
- Salt – 2 Tbsp
- Oil – 4 Tbsp
Add all powders into bowl with Lime Juice & Tabasco and mix well as paste. No need to add water. Add Lamb chops ensure paste is applied evenly thorough the meat. Keep meat in Fridge for 2hrs – 4hrs for marination.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree
- Apply oil in Cast Iron griddle or Baking tray and place marinated lamb chops and apply oil again on the top of the meat. I prefer Cast Iron instead of baking tray – because the heat is maintained after cooking.
- Bake the Lamb Chops for 20minutes
- Turn the meat to other side.
- Bake for another 15minutes
- Typically Lamb Chops will be done in 35minutes total, but always check before starting broiling. Cook time, depends upon the size. Thickness of Chops I used is half inch.
- Apply left over marination paste one top of the meat and apply oil.
Broil one side for 3-4minutes and take it out for applying paste on other side.
Note: Broiling time depends on the thickness of meat. Sometime will be done in 2mins, keep checking via Glass door to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- There will be paste on the grill/pan which is roasted well & cooked, feel free take and apply them in meat along with broil paste. Do this step only if the paste on the cooking grill is not burned.
- Turn all meat to other side, apply left over marination and spray oil
- Broil another side for 3-4minutes.