Veggie noodle soup is healthy recipe since lot of fresh vegetables are part of this and it’s our family favorite. The preparation is very simple. There are two variations – this can be taken as soup or with noodles depending on your preference and need. Preparation time 30-40mins.
- Bok-Choy – 2 Cups
- Mushroom – 2 Cups
- Carrot – 1 Nos
- Beans – 2 Cups
- Jalapeno Chili Dried – ¼ Chili (Yes, don’t add full – just a quarter)
- PF Chang Hakka Noodle Packet
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp.
- Spring Onions
- Egg Whites (Optional)
- Veggie Soup Mix (2 Tbsp.)
Salt – as needed
Add Noodle and salt and Boil in container for 10-15mins. Once it’s cooked strain water and add cold water so that noodle is not over cooked.
Veggie Soup Preparation
- Cut all veggies in medium size (Radish into 4, beans cut into 5-7, mushroom by 4)
- In container add water, veggies and salt – boil for 15mins
- Now add ginger garlic, dried Jalapeno and Veggie soup mix powder and boil soup for another 10mins
- When soup is almost done, optionally, pour egg whites directly into boiling soup and egg will cook in the soup in few mins (2-5mins)
- Now soup can be taken as is, or with Noodles.
- If you want Noodle soup, just add the prepared noodles