Veggie Soup / Noodle Soup
Veggie noodle soup is healthy recipe since lot of fresh vegetables are part of this and it’s our family favorite. The preparation is very simple. There are two variations – this can be taken as soup or with noodles depending on your preference and need. Preparation time 30-40mins.
- Bok-Choy – 2 Cups
- Mushroom – 2 Cups
- Carrot – 1 Nos
- Beans – 2 Cups
- Jalapeno Chili Dried – ¼ Chili (Yes, don’t add full – just a quarter)
- PF Chang Hakka Noodle Packet
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp.
- Spring Onions
- Egg Whites (Optional)
- Veggie Soup Mix (2 Tbsp.)
Salt – as needed
Add Noodle and salt and Boil in container for 10-15mins. Once it’s cooked strain water and add cold water so that noodle is not over cooked.
Veggie Soup Preparation
- Cut all veggies in medium size (Radish into 4, beans cut into 5-7, mushroom by 4)
- In container add water, veggies and salt – boil for 15mins
- Now add ginger garlic, dried Jalapeno and Veggie soup mix powder and boil soup for another 10mins
- When soup is almost done, optionally, pour egg whites directly into boiling soup and egg will cook in the soup in few mins (2-5mins)
- Now soup can be taken as is, or with Noodles.
- If you want Noodle soup, just add the prepared noodles