- Lamb or Goat Chops – 1.5 Pounds
- Tandoori Masala (It gives nice flavor!) – 2 Tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – ¼ Tbsp
- Red Kashmiri Chili Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Siracha Sauce – 2 Tbsp
- Coriander – 1 Tbsp
- Cumin – ½ Tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tbsp
- Lime Juice – 1 Lime
- Curd –2 Cups
- Salt – as needed
Add all powders into bowl and add curd & lime and mix well as paste. No need to add water. Add Lamb chops ensure masala is applied evenly thorough the meat. Keep meat in Fridge for 2hrs minimum or overnight 12hrs for marination.
- Preheat oven to 375 degree
- Baking: Bake the Lamb Chops for 20minutes and turn the meat to other side.
- Bake for another 15minutes
- Typically Lamb Chops will be done in 35minutes total, but always check using fork & spoon before starting broiling
- Broiling: Broil each side for 3 or 4minutes (total of 6 to 8mins of broiling), depending on how you like it. I broiled for 4minutes each side.