Fish fry in oven baked is healthy alternative to fully oil fried and get almost same taste. Salmon has lot of health benefits – rich in Vitamin-D, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, several sources of Vitamin-B, Potassium.
Total Time: 10 Mins Prep + 30 Mins Cooking
- Salmon Fillet – 1.5 Pounds
- Ginger Garlic Paste– 2 Tbsp.
- Siracha Sauce– 2 Tbsp.
- Coriander Powder– ½ Tbsp.
- Dried Green Chili Powder – ½ Tbsp.
- Aachi Fish Fry Masala – 2 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp.
- Salt – as needed
- Mix all items into bowl and prepare marination. Add half cup of water so that Marination is not so thick
- Marinate Fish for 2 hours (minimum 30mins)
- Preheat oven for 375 Degree
- Apply olive oil into cast iron girdle and place fish fillet
- In oven, cook one side for 15mins (in bake)
- Take out after 20mins and apply olive oil on and flip/turn the fish
- Cook for another 10mins
- Take out after total of 30mins of cooking, and apply left over marination on both sides for broiling.
- Broil each side for 2 or 3 mins each side, depending on your roast level preference.
- Note: With total cooking time of 30mins + 6mins, the fish will be ‘well-done’, if you prefer medium cooked – try reducing to 20mins+6mins broiling
Fish after Marination